Move to Cranbrook Hills, Barrett’s Delight, Woodstream or Bosley at The Lakes in Cockeysville and enjoy your especially spacious apartment, the handsome wood and brick exterior and your expanded living space onto a private deck or patio. You are minutes from everything like neighborhood shopping centers, the Hunt Valley Towne Centre and the Towson Town Center; it’s an easy ride to the NCR trail and major access routes throughout Hunt Valley and Baltimore.
Some additional FEATURES include:
- Professional, attentive management team
- 24/7 emergency maintenance service
- One bedroom, one bedroom + den, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments
- Online resident portal for rent payments and service requests
- Private intercom entry to main door
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen, most with breakfast bar
- Classic and renovated kitchens
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Blinds at every window
- Wall length closets
- Roommate style ceramic-tiled bathroom
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Touch screen programmable thermostat
- Private storage locker
- Convenient laundry center in each entranceway
- Enclosed carpeted hallways
- Nature-friendly playground at Barrett’s Delight
- Part of the free Towson University shuttle service
- Public transportation nearby
- 6, 9 and 12 month lease terms available
- Corporate / furnished apartment availability
Pet Policy: Up to two domestic cats are permitted. License / Immunizations, pet photo(s) and pet addendum required. $200 deposit, $25/month additional rent.
Water Fee: Our water fee is substantially less than many of our competitors, a one bedroom is $15.05 per month, and all other apartments are $18.05 per month.
Please click here to learn about our fantastic Resident Referral Program, most of our residents are referred by family or friends!
The rental office for Cranbrook Hills, Barretts Delight, Woodstream and Bosley is located in the Cranbrook Hills community. The address is 700-E Stoney Mill Court, Cockeysville, MD 21030.
Hours of Operation:
10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Weekdays and Saturday
11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Sunday
Telephone Number: (410) 667-1234